[prMac.com] Jaipur, India – Which apps do you have in your iOS device? It might be a common question among friends and collages. Generally, everyone has chat apps in their device. However, there are some other apps on iTunes store that one should have in their iPhone, iPad , Android and iPod Touch. Therefore, we’re discussing file manager app, file explorer app, file transfer/sharing app and PDF viewer app. Users which came from Windows or Mac generally face problems in managing files on iPad as they couldn’t find options of searching and exploring. Files-finder edition is best solution for all iPad users who face problems in searching and organizing their document and files on iPad; a file manager/ explorer app for iPad.
Files-Finder edition helps users to manage their documents and files on iPad along with several other functions. This app not only works as a file/media manager, but also with having documents and excel editing capabilities. It supports almost all types of files such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT and many more. It displays built-in previewer for most of the file types so that its previews can be seen before operating for another function. Files-finder edition sync files on cloud networks such as Google drive, Dropbox and sugarsync. To edit documents and excel you can use Google Drive. Shortcuts can be created to access frequently use files. It has In-built browser with pre-loaded bookmarks and file downloaded manager. This app has several other features which are very important to count as well.
* Lock important files and folders for security purpose
* Browser’s search function integrity with Twitter, Wikipedia and Google. You just need to type a word in browser address bar and it will search directly on Google, Wikipedia and Twitter
* Files and folders can be sorted according to tags, file size, file type, date and categorizes
* This app also allows using multiple sorting parameters at once, so files can be search instantly with file type and date instead of applying single filter or sorting method every time
* This file manager app lets you create easy voice notes
* Its download manager is equipped with background file download support
* Files can be shared over WiFi medium with enable option of password protection
* Gesture based copy/move option
* It has option of Built-in Zip creation and extraction so that documents can be zipped and extract from zipped folders
* Desktop like status bar
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Files – Finder Edition 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.Files – Finder Edition 1.0
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Appiscum is a motley crew of developers and we are trying to build apps which will make your life easier and somehow help reducing the stress. It can be humor, a tool to simplify your life or may be a game! We won’t promise you sun, moon or stars but yes, we can promise that we will think differently & keep on building as many cool apps as we can. If you have any ideas or suggestions, we will love to hear that. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Appiscum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.