[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS development company, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Princess Dressup For Girls 1.0, its latest iPhone and iPad dressup app for girls. In this stylish dressup game, a girl can play with 5 different themes (Fairytale, Arabian, Japanese, Red Indian, Warrior) to create new looks for the Princess.
Perfect for girls of ages 5-12 years, this dressup app is free to download and try out. One can play around with clothes, accessories, jewelry, shoes, etc. It is a nice treat for girls who love playing dressup games on the iPhone or iPad. Hundreds of unique looks are possible by mixing and matching – which girls love best.
What all can a girl play with? She can
* Change the Princess’s tops, bottoms, jackets, gowns, traditional costumes (kimonos, veils, feathers and more), etc.
* Experiment with hairstyles, shoes, handbags, etc.
* Change the model’s accessories including bracelets, earrings, pendants, etc.
* Hundreds of looks possible in each of the 5 themes
* Zoom in to see the dressup in detail
* One can save the look as a photo in the photos album or make it as the wallpaper or use it as a display picture in contacts
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 147 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Princess Dressup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. 1 theme (fairytale) is free. The remaining 4 are available in a single in-app purchase.Princess Dressup For Girls 1.0
Download From iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
Screenshot ( Japanese Princess)
Screenshot (Red Indian Princess)
Screenshot (Fairytale Princess)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing more dressup apps for girls on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View