[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce the release of its hot new iPhone/iPad app for girls: Makeup For Girls 1.0. This stylish game is a combo of dressup and makeup where a girl can play with 5 different themes and create great new looks. The makeup app is free to download and try out and perfect for young girls.
One can play around with hairstyles, clothes, accessories, jewelry, bags, shoes and makeup. It is an absolute treat for girls where they can play dressup and makeup at the same time. There are five themes to choose from: College (free), Party, Office, Wedding and Punk. Hundreds of unique combinations are possible where a girl can have fun mixing and matching.
What all can a girl play with? She can:
* Change the model’s eye color with colored lenses
* Apply lipstick in different shades including glitter
* Apply blush on the model’s cheeks
* Play with eye shadow and false eye lashes
* Change the model’s tops, bottoms, jackets, hairstyles, shoes, glasses, handbags, etc.
* Change the model’s accessories including bracelets, earrings, pendants, etc.
* Hundreds of different looks possible in each of the 5 themes
* Zoom in to see the makeup in fine detail
* Reduce or increase the intensity of makeup
* One can save the look as a photo in the photos album or make it as the wallpaper or use it as a display picture in contacts
* 1 theme is free. Remaining 4 are available in a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 82.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Makeup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Makeup For Girls 1.0
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
Screenshot (Punk Look)
Screenshot (Office Look)
Screenshot (Wedding Look)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 70 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.