[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce the release of Anime Dress Up For Girls 1.0, a new dressup app for girls for iPhone/iPad. This game is a great combo for girls who love both Anime and dressup. A girl can dress up the anime model in five different themes and create hot new looks. The anime dressup app is free to download and try out and young girls in age group 4-12 will like it.
Girls could dress up the anime doll in one of the five themes: College, Kimono, Mermaid, Punk Rocker and Fairy. One can select from a variety of accessories, hairstyles, jewelry, clothes and create hot anime looks. It is a treat for girls who like anime.
What all can a girl play with? She can
* Change the fairy’s wings, mermaid’s tail, punk rocker’s guitars, kimonos, and lots more
* Give the anime doll new hairstyles or change her shoes
* Mix and match her accessories, give some bling with jewelry, and do loads more
* Five themes: College (free). Kimono, Mermaid, Punk Rocker and Fairy – Rest four are available via a single in-app purchase.
* Hundreds of unique looks are possible.
* The final look can be saved in the photos album or can be made as an anime wallpaper for the device.
* A girl could use the generated photos as display pics for contacts on the iPhone.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 113 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Anime Dress Up For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Anime Dress Up For Girls 1.0
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Demo)
Screenshot (Mermaid Look)
Screenshot (Fairy Look)
Screenshot (Punk Rocker Look)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.