[prMac.com] Porto, Portugal – Independent developer, Marcel Schmitz today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of HelloLab 1.0, his free all-in-one camera and photo editor for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. With HelloLab, create professional fine-art photography with your favorite device in high resolution without jumping from one app to another.
Shooting and editing a photo on your device should be fun, simple and produce amazing results. Many alternative apps either offer so many options you get confused and give up, or simply don’t have all the features you need. HelloLab is the simplest, easy-to-use photo app offering the most amazing and powerful filters you’ll ever find. Inside you’ll find 14 filter packs and additional 8 adjustment filters to tweak the end result.
* Edit any photo stored on your device with high quality effect and adjustment filters, such as exposure, contrast, saturation and many more
* Rotate, straighten and crop images with or without constrains
* Save your final work in high (3072 pixels) or low (1024 pixels) resolution high-quiality JPEG files
* Share your photos from the app on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
* Open them up in other apps supporting JPEG files
* Shoot pictures by previewing filters before saving the image with the live view mode (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 or the latest generation of the iPod touch only)
* Lock and unlock focus, exposure and white balance or turn on/off the light as you shoot
Share your images on your favorite social network with the hashtag #hellolab and get your image featured on your website.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 29.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HelloLab 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.HelloLab 1.0
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Located in Porto, Portugal, Marcel Schmitz is an independent developer whose focus is on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Marcel Schmitz. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.