[prMac.com] Boise, Idaho – Boise, Idaho – Hand Carved Code announces Priorities 3.0 and Priorities Online, an update to their universal productivity app for iOS devices and the addition of a free web app for Priorities users. Priorities was specifically designed to make task and list management intuitive and stylish, featuring an advanced outline format with multiple pages that can be color-coded to indicate the type of list. Now with the Priorities Cloud user can access their data anywhere.
Specifically designed to maintain the practicality and utility of pen and paper while simultaneously exploiting the display and reminder capabilities of iOS devices, Priorities is simple to learn and use. Users can easily add quick notes and tasks which can be edited and expanded at a later time. Similarly, reminder alerts and due dates are quickly and easily entered. Flipping through color-coded pages of to-dos is fast and effortless. And at any time, the user may select any item and drill down for additional details.
Priorities makes it easy to share pages with other users. List-makers who want to share their shopping page with their spouse can simply send an email invitation to share their shopping page. Users can add, edit, delete, and check off items, and the items will be synchronized between devices. In addition, the app supports data backup and syncing with multiple devices via the Priorities Cloud, and management of their data from the desktop via Priorities Online.
* Universal App – One app optimized for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Priorities Online – Manage your tasks at My Priorities online.
* Fast Add – Quickly add tasks or lists of items with a touch of a finger
* Due Dates, Due Times & Notes – Assign a due date, a due time, and record notes for a task or item
* Priorities – Star everything that is high-priority and view them at-a-glance in your Priorities page
* Repeating Tasks – Schedule tasks to repeat every day, every 3 days, every Tuesday, every 3rd Sunday of the month, 2 weeks after you’ve completed the current task… or whenever you want! Flexible recurrence options make customization a snap
* Reminders – See a badge count of your starred items on the Priorities home screen icon, and set a reminder time for a popup and/or sound alert for important items
* Multi-tiered task management – Create pages, lists with sub-items, and tasks with sub-tasks to make organizing easier
* Calendar Integration – View all your items with due dates in your calendar (iOS 4 w/ multitasking required)
* Templates – Save a page as a template if you want to use it again later. This is a great feature for grocery shopping and travel
* Multiple Pages – Create custom, color-coded pages to keep track of all areas of your busy life. Tap or swipe to review them at-a-glance
* Sync – Use our secure server to sync for backup and to sync between multiple devices
* Page Sharing – Create a sync account and assign pages to be shared with others. This is a great feature for sharing a shopping list with a spouse or sharing to-dos with colleagues
* Themes & Appearance – Customize the appearance of the app’s title bar, background, font and paper color
* Other features – Search, Landscape, Sort, Passcode Lock, built-in Hot Links for phone numbers, email addresses and websites, and more
“Our goal with Priorities was to modernize the old to-do list and bring it up to speed with today’s lifestyles,” stated company Founder, Keith Feldman. “We kept the best aspects of the pen-and-paper method, such as an outline format (lists, primary & secondary to-dos) and multiple pages to reflect the multi-faceted lives each of us juggles. We then were able to add features that went beyond the pen and paper like popup reminders, syncing, sharing, and an at-a-glance view of your highest priority items.”
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 14.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Priorities 3.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category.Hand Carved Code
Purchase and Download
Located in Boise, Idaho, the Hand Carved Code, LLC team is an independent software company founded by Keith Feldman in April 2009. With a focus on the Mac and iOS platforms, Hand Carved Code’s passion is to develop intuitive and engaging software. Copyright (C) 2011 Hand Carved Code, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.