[prMac.com] Kolkata, India – iLifeTouch is proud to announce the release of Guest Book 1.0 for iPad devices. Guest Book is an easy to use guest contact manager for iPad. By using the app, event managers can keep an extensive list of the guests who are attending an event. Guests can register themselves into the app by giving their name, phone number, and address, along with other details. The app allows users to take photos from the iPad and attach it with the contact details. This is how event organizers can have a guest list along with all the details into one small app.
* ADD NEW EVENT – Guest Book lets you add new events into the app. Guests can register themselves under that event. Use the app for another event by simply adding a new one.
* ATTACH SECURITY PAPERS – The app also lets you to scan papers using the iPad camera and attach them with the contact.
* SCAN QR CODE – Easily scan information stored into an QR code and save it with the contact.
* ADD ORGANIZATION LOGO – Add a logo of the organization and make the app look official.
* CHANGE APP COLOR – Choose your preferred color and give it a new look.
* PASSWORD PROTECT GUEST LIST – Secure guest list with password.
Guest Book is an ideal app for events to keep track on guest list. Download it today and make building guest an effortless job.
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guest Book 1.0 is just $9.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.iLifeTouch
Guest Book 1.0
Purchase and Download from iTunes
iLifeTouch treats all their apps as if they belonged to the end users. Not only do they hope for feedback, they actively encourage users to tell them what they want and to inform them if they are missing something they would love to see built into their apps. They are eagerly awaiting your input and they are here to make your lives easier using their apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 iLifeTouch. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.