[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada – Zikera today is proud to announce that Groove Smart Music Player for iPhone is now available for free on Apple’s App Store under the name Groove FREE: Smart Music Player for iPhone. The free version has a simplified home screen, which is more intuitive for first time users. The $1.99 paid version, Groove: Smart Music Player for iPhone and iPad, remains the universal app that comes with the iPad version.
Groove is a smart music player that learns from listening habits to create the perfect playlists at any given time. The app helps music lovers rediscover their music and enjoy the collection they crafted over the years.
With a 4.5 rating in Apple’s App Store, the Groove Smart Music Player has become an instant hit with music lovers.
* Winner of the “2012 Best App Ever Awards” in the “Best Music App Replacement” category *
* Received the “FWA Mobile Of The Day Award” *
* Automatically sort your favorite music and suggest a wide variety of mixes based on your listening habits
* When you’re in the car, use smart gestures to control volume, playback and get new mixes while keeping your eyes on the road
* Rediscover forgotten favorites from your own music library
* Download missing album artwork, artist photos and bios
* Automatically organises your music in tags (pop, metal, indie, electronic, etc.)
* Search your music library and create instant mixes in just a few taps
* Listen to groovy mixes on your Apple TV or AirPlay enabled speakers
* Share favorite songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
* Scrobble songs you listen directly to Last.fm without connecting your device to iTunes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Groove 2.2 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Groove FREE: Smart Music Player for iPhone is available for free. Groove: Smart Music Player for iPhone and iPad is available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).Groove 2.2
Download from iTunes
Purchase and Download
YouTube Video (Intro)
Press Kit (zip)
Zikera started in 2009 and achieved outstanding success with its Groove app, which has been featured in the App Store’s ;New and Noteworthy section and reached the #1 rank in the music category in Japan, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Zikera’s ultimate goal is to provide the best music experience to music lovers all over the world. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Zikera. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.