[prMac.com] Donetsk, Ukraine – Indie developer Alexandr Maltsev today is proud to announce his first iOS game – Pirates Logic! It’s fascinating casual puzzle-game, which harmoniously combine the elements of arcade and strategy. You are about to see a world of fantastic adventures, stunning sea battles, struggle with a sea-monster from the deepest parts of the ocean, and mysterious meeting with a ghost-ship. All the action takes place between five main islands – from tropical to arctic.
* Easy to learn and in the same time very capturing game-play from a third person
* More than 50 fascinating levels
* Play field sized 9×9. The HD-version (coming soon) has a field 11×11 and supports resolution up to 2048×1536
* Balanced game process – it combines the logical and economical sides
* 4 types of enemies, 3 types of obstacles, 8 types of different weaponry and defense
* Internal game currency. That allows to modify the armors and weaponry, and also to change the look
of the ship
* Amazing drawn graphics with thorough detail work-out
* Diversity and consistency of styles of enemy units and game locations
* 5 remarkable and colorful islands and unforgettable world of pirates
* In the game-play we can hear the original soundtrack, created especially for this game by different awards winner and world famous composer – Sergei Kukuzenko
The main idea of the game – to allow the player to save the world form a hidden evil that moves towards the island. Upon getting a short briefing before the start – the player takes a journey, goal of which is to light the beacons on all the five islands.
For this, the player fights with the enemy units, moving back and forth on the battlefield.
To complete each level you need to destroy all the enemy units. For this purpose the player moves though the field using fire, ram attack, and also specific tactical tricks, to get the enemy trapped. Also there are available the new kinds of weaponry and defense, that allows to make the game more interesting.
To move to the new game locations the player uses Rum, the amount of which is measured upon completing every level.
The enemy units differ from one another with their behavior and using special tricks, opportunity to get through different obstacles and defense from certain kinds of attacks.
The main part of the game is played on five different locations (islands) – Tropical, Asian, Arctic, Pompei and Vulcans. There is a bonus level called “treasure hunter” (it has a look of a classical “miner” game) and also different achievements.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 34.5 MB
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Pricing and Availability:
Pirates Logic 1.15 priced at $0.99 and offers in-app purchase. Available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Pirates Logic 1.15
Purchase and Download
Located in Donetsk, Ukraine, Alxandr Maltsev, a starting app developer and publisher with a main goal of creating and publishing great and beautiful apps. He works with his two best friends that help him with program code and graphics. Copyright (C) 2013 Alexandr Maltsev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.