[prMac.com] Topeka, Kansas – Good.iWare today is proud to announce GoodReader, the world’s best-selling document reader for iPhone and iPad, has been updated to version 3.20, delivering full iOS 7 compatibility and a beautiful new design that makes it easier than ever to find and access all the features for reading, sharing and storing documents.
GoodReader 3.20 has introduced a newly redesigned interface that fits the visual style of iOS 7. Along with iOS 7 support and its new look, GoodReader offers an even more efficient Tool layout which makes it easier to access all of the app’s features. The interface also includes a new path bar to allow users to navigate through large file structures much easier than before.
While GoodReader originally found its fame for the way it handled very large PDF files, GoodReader 3.20 will now offer even faster PDF rendering for certain PDF files.
More than just a document reader, GoodReader enables iOS users to also play media files such as video and audio. Version 3.20 introduces a new and improved audio player which now operates in the background, enabling users to view their documents while playing audio files, such as their favorite tunes or a recorded lecture pertaining to the files being viewed. Once started, it can be easily accessed from any file viewer with no need to close the current file to change the track, or stop the player altogether.
Other key new features include:
* The ability to flatten many files with a single button click, eliminating the need to open them and flatten them manually one by one
* Importing and exporting multiple files into photo albums at once
* A new convenient “tools” button available for every entry in the file list, enabling users to quickly enter file management mode and instantly perform various operations on it – further solidifying GoodReader’s reputation as “the missing iOS file manager”
* Images can now be copied to clipboard, for other apps (such as Mail) to use later, and images copied to the clipboard by other apps can now be saved as standalone files in GoodReader
GoodReader is known throughout the world as the top document reader for viewing, navigating and annotating large PDF documents on an iPhone and iPad. GoodReader works with virtually all major protocols for delivering unparalleled file viewing and sharing options. A key goal of GoodReader is to deliver unparalleled file viewing and sharing options, but still be super simple for anyone to use. Often referred to as “the missing file system for iOS,” GoodReader is also able to organize thousands of files into an easily manageable hierarchy of folders and files.
GoodReader has also set the standard for iOS document readers in the enterprise, offering a high level of document security and synchronization with remote servers.
Device Requirements: – iPhone
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 39.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoodReader 3.2 is available in the App Store for $4.99 (USD). For more information, visit website.GoodReader 3.2
Purchase and Download – iPad
Purchase and Download – iPhone
Located in Topeka, Kansas, Good.iWare focuses on creating quality mobile applications for the iPhone and iPad. For more information, visit the company’s website. Copyright (C) 2014 Good.iWare. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.