[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain – Jade Development releases a new version of it popular GoSyncApp, which reached top 10 on Australia App Store, an easy to use and quick to install app to sync Google docs files with a local folder, using Google docs as storage.
Office compatible files can be converted between Google and office format, and you can also specify filter to exclude files on the sync process, perfect for excluding files like Picasso.ini or other files you don’t really need to get synced.
Perfect to take full advantage of free Google docs space, to store photos, docs or any important file you need to have on Google docs and on your local folder.
Can’t be easier. Can’t be more useful.
Key features includes:
* Works with your Google Docs account or any Google Apps account.
* You can configure what files or folder to exclude.
* Edit your files offline with your office suite.
* You can convert your Office files into Google editable files.
* Use your free storage from Google Docs or upgrade to get more storage space.
Some other nice features includes:
* Control to ignore hidden files or files that match a pattern (e.g: *.bck)
* Optional conversion to Google Docs format on upload, so you can edit with Google Docs
* Autostart up when login
* Growl Integration
* Available on the Mac App StoreGoSync 1.0.5
Purchase and Download
Located in Madrid, Spain, Jade Development was founded in 2011 by a group en enthusiastic technicians with the goal of development simple and useful mobile and mac apps. Among others, Go Sync – Google Docs Sync app that reached top 10 in Australia Mac App, and Crypt My Pic. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Jade Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.