[prMac.com] Porto, Portugal – AppGeneration Software has launched a new Mac OS X app called Game Developer. This app, available for free on the Mac App Store, allows any user to develop games, interactive apps and interactive books without any need to know how to code. It’s a visual language that enables designers, artists, project managers and software developers to make their prototypes and projects, in a fast way and easy way, without any knowledge of coding in any software language.
In a matter of hours, any person can develop an interactive app with several scenes/pages, animations, texts, sounds, videos and web components. They just need to drag elements to the screen, put them in the right position and assign properties in a 100% visual way. There is Zero coding.
Game Developer app also addresses four big problems of development, simplifying them:
* Multi-operating system. You are developing for two operating systems at the same time: iOS and Mac OS X
* Multi-screen resolution. With just one project, you will be able to take care of the multiple screen resolutions
* Multi-language. With just one project you can adapt text and audio to whatever language the user wants
* Real time preview. Check how it works on the actual device is now easy with Wi-Fi sync and instant play of the scenes you are testing
Game Developer has more than 200 different features, animations effects, game possibilities and interactions to play with. Mix all the features in order to obtain the best effects.
* Create scenes and scene transitions
* Create buttons and menus
* Create all kind of animations (frame by frame animation, transformations, dragging frames, and more)
* Use physics to move frames
* Use particles
* Use video
* Use web components
* Or use all of them at the same time
It also allows to create screen interaction triggers, like:
* Touch with finger or mouse
* Swipe to any direction
* Shake the device
* On entering a scene (or after X seconds)
* Based on actions from other object
Users can also use even more advanced features with Game Developer apps. They can use text in many different ways (with all kinds of fonts and formats), apply sound to their stories or games in a huge level of customization, use camera effects and augmented reality, built games based on pre-recorded game strategies (puzzles, memo games, and more) or use Text-to-Speech. Now, with Game Developer app, everyone can make apps for Free.
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 71 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Game Developer 1.0 is available for Free in the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category.AppGeneration Software
Game Developer 1.0
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. Copyright (C) 2014 AppGeneration. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.