[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom – Origin8 is proud to announce the release of Future Sense 1.0, their episodic game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Time waits for no one… except you. Does that mean it’s on your side? Find out in Future Sense, an episodic adventure/puzzle from British indie developer Origin8. The game’s first episode is available today on iOS, with two further episodes to follow. To celebrate the release, a 33% launch discount applies for a limited time.
The brainchild of industry veteran Jas Austin, Future Sense launches the player into a sci-fi mystery with a time travel twist. Using stealth, wits, and strange experimental powers to stay one step ahead of their pursuers, players must investigate the enigma of Sennin Systems and, perhaps, find a cure for their temporal curse.
* Plot your way through vibrant, brain-bending levels with the help of your Future Sense perception.
* Master the WarpTech, a time travel device that’s turned you into a bizarre anomaly and a living weapon! Use your power to destroy or find another path.
* With your timeline in tatters, your actions have unexpected consequences. New opportunities can open up in old spaces, and old tragedies might not be certainties. Control time and repair your past!
* Work alongside an ally you know intimately as you cross your own path in time. Lay the foundations for future success and avoid your previous – potentially fatal – mistakes.
* Unravel the mystery of your powers across multiple chapters and unearth more abilities!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 217 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Future Sense 1.0 is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Future Sense 1.0
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Future Sense on Steam Greenlight
Media Assets (ZIP)
Origin8 are an experienced independent developer based in London, UK. With a team whose credits cover a vast number of platforms from the Sinclair Spectrum onwards, they specialize in games and entertainment for iOS, Android, PC and Mac. Their recent projects include the hit ‘Sentinel’ tower defense series, and the iOS and Android revival of classic PC business simulation Transport Tycoon. Copyright (C) 2015 Origin8. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.