[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy introduces Frames SX 1.0.1, a macOS application that lets users specify and extract still images from their digital movies. Images can be previewed, printed, exported and shared with other applications and various photo-centric internet services. Frames is an essential tool for media service personnel, editorial production staff, and corporate media professionals.
“Like so many of the applications we have created, Frames started as an internal tool to help us solve a specific problem.” says einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer Douglas A. Welton. “Once we realized that many other media services people had the same needs, we packaged the functionality under an easy-to-use interface and made it available to everyone.”
Frames SX 1.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Easy Selection – Extract a single frame as easily as you extract multiple frames in a single simple operation.
* Precise Navigation – Double-click the frame markers to set the extracted image with frame-level accuracy.
* Background Exports – Extracted images are exported in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
* Printing – Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
* Slide Shows – Create an interactive presentation from your movies using your selected images.
* Sharing – Share images with the available local applications and other popular internet services.
* Macintosh Computer and OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
Pricing and Availability:
Frames SX 1.0.1 is available as a free download from the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Additional functionality to remove watermarked content is available via in-app purchases. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Douglas A. Welton.einstein’s legacy
Frames SX 1.0.1
Download from the Mac App Store
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2019 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.