[prMac.com] San Francisco, California – GoQuest MediaVentures is proud to announce the release of Fitspur 1.2, an important update to their activity partner pairing app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Statistics show that people who work out alone have as low as a 43% success rate, as opposed to those who work out with a partner, who show up to a 95% success rate. Now that is a huge gap! A lot of people usually work out alone, even though working out with a partner is better and more fun. All you need is to find a partner who share similar goals and is at the same fitness level.
If there was a way to double your chances for increase fitness levels, would you be interested? How about an app to make exercise more fun? An app that finds your perfect activity partner and help you out through a fitness plateau! Say hello to Fitspur.
It’s an easy to use app that takes away the pain to find your perfect activity partner. How? Simple, just download the app, pick out your favorite sport or activity, enter your preferred location, click enter and voila! It’s that simple. The app is for people looking out to combine their social time with exercise, any group of fitness-minded people, those who shy away from gyms and fitness classes when alone, or who tend to be more introvert. There is no better day to work towards your fitness than today. Find your activity partner near you to get you started, your activity buddy is just a swipe away!
How Fitspur works:
* Fitspur is free
* Login through Facebook
* Select an activity of your interest from the list of recreational activities
* Customize your own settings with the people you want to network with
* Select the distance, Age and Gender, so that Fitspur will recommend people as per the filter selected
* Fitspur shows you people you should connect with
* Swipe right to like and left to pass on each recommendation (your swipe is anonymous)
* If you select a buddy and they select you back, you’re both notified that it’s a match!
* You can chat with your matches inside of Fitspur.
Activities available currently (More to be added): Gym, Running, Cycling, Dancing, Swimming, Trekking, Jogging, Tennis, Bowling, and Fishing.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fitspur 1.2 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.Firspur 1.2
Download From iTunes
GoQuest MediaVentures is a private content syndication agency. Copyright (C) 2015 GoQuest MediaVentures. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.