[prMac.com] Paris, France – Knbmedia today is pleased to introduce Find Them All: My Pets for iOS, the fourth in their series of “Find Them All” Educational apps for kids 2 – 8. A guided introduction, entirely spoken in 8 languages, to 48 different pets. The 100% interactive app features 7 different activities, including: Match the Pet, Win an Animated Card, Take a Photo, Find the Pet in the Dark, Make a Jigsaw Puzzle from a Photo, Play the Quiz and Watch Videos. My Pets also allows kids to arrange all the cards they win in a virtual album, keep a photo album of all the photos they take, and print, fold, cut out and paste their own paper albums.
On launch in landscape orientation, kids are greeted by the Sun, smiling and speaking from the top left corner of the screen. He acts as a friendly guide through every activity, and provides positive reinforcement each time the child makes a correct selection. The first activity, Match the Pet, challenges kids to scroll left or right and find the full size animal that matches the thumbnail beside the Sun. Only one pet is present each time the child looks, but it can be easily overlooked amidst the terrain and plant life of its natural habitat. Matching and touching the animal, kids are rewarded with an animated playing card showing a close-up illustration and announcing the correct pronunciation of the species in 8 languages.
Having collected at least 12 playing cards, kids win their own blue camera with zoom lens. Using this camera, they can frame and photograph any pet from far left to far right. Taking a photo of any animal unlocks a brief description, which can be heard aloud. In the Find the Pets in the Dark activity, players try to touch as many animals as possible before night falls. Once it is dark, kids can use their flashlight to find the missing animals. Make a Jigsaw Puzzle from a Photo allows children to take a photo and then turn it into a jigsaw puzzle by shaking the iDevice (the more they shake, the more pieces). Puzzles can be easy or hard, from 4 to 42 pieces. The Play the Photo Quiz activity asks kids to find any animal with a question mark superimposed on it. Touching it brings up an interactive quiz, where kids can show off all they have learned. Lastly, players look for a kid with a camera and win a video.
* Contents: 48 animals to discover.
* Entirely spoken: children are autonomous, even the youngest ones.
* Multi-lingual: the names of the animals are available in height languages. You can choose to change the language in which the game is played.
* Educational: discover animals through photos, sound, videos and audio commentary.
* Adapted to each age group: numerous activities during short games with difficulty levels adapted to the child.
* Safe: No adverts, no external links and a special parents’ zone.
* Multi-user: each child can have their games with their settings.
* Printable booklet: albums can be printed and assembled through folding.
Some figures about our Find Them All Collection:
* 192 animals
* 96 dinosaurs
* 72 characters from Fairy Tales and Legends
* 48 (96 planned) pets
* 800 audio commentaries in 8 languages
* 200 videos and 800 photos
* 40 updates since the first launch in 2011.
* Rated 4.5 stars and more than 5000 reviews worldwide
“After your child has mastered the animals from all over the world – from the Spotted Cuscus to the Clouded Leopard – with our Find Them All: Looking for Animals, it’s time to move on to the pets,” commented Philippe Bobis of Knbmedia.
* English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 146 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Find Them All: My Pets 1.0.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category. Review copies are available on request.Find Them All: My Pets 1.0.0
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Intro)
Press Kit (zip)
Based in Paris, France, Knbmedia was founded by Philippe Bobis in 1998. Knbmedia is an organization comprised of two people who have specialized in computer sub-contracting since 1998: rich applications (Flash/Flex), e-learning modules, and websites. Knbmedia has recently moved into mobile apps with several successful releases. Copyright (C) 2018 Knbmedia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Facebook Profile: View