[prMac.com] Jaipur, India – Now is a day everyone is used to carry an i-device with them as it becomes an essential part of our life. It doesn’t matter in which field you are working or belongs to; you always need software and apps to make your work easier. Whether you are business man or office going guy, you always need apps in your device. This time Appsicum is introducing an app called as Files-Finder Edition 1.0. This app is for iPad and provides broad features that will help you to manage files on your iPad.
Normally, it happens that if you are familiar with Windows or Mac and new for iPad, then you might miss explorer or finder. We understand this problem and offering an ultimate solution for you. This app will make your work easier as if a you never had problem of file management.
Interface of files-finder edition is very convenient and user friendly and compatible for Mac and Window users. It is not just an explorer but it’s a complete file organization tool which provides capabilities of document and excels editing. Features of this app are very interactive and helpful from user prospective. If you are looking for such an app that can help you in files transfer, file sharing, file viewing and file editing capabilities, this is for you.
* It has good old finder interface with gesture controls and fully touch screen optimization
* It has built in previewer for most of the file types
* It supports almost all types of files such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, Zip and many more files
* It can sync and used with Google drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync in the same interface
* It provides facility of documents editing such as Excel and other files using Google drive
* You can create custom shortcuts for frequently used files
* You can create filters and save them as shortcuts for easy handling
* It has functional address/ breadcrumb for easy navigation
* It has in built browser with bookmarks and file downloading support
* From security concern you can lock important files and folders
* It provides browser search integration with twitter, Wikipedia and Dictionary along with Google. You need to type only a word in browser bar and you will redirect to Google, Dictionary and twitter
* It supports voice note creation
* You can transfer files via Wi-Fi with password protection
* It provides accessibility to categorize item like Microsoft Outlook
* It has built in Zip creation and extraction so you can use zip files and folders easily
* It provides facility to share files via email, facebook and twitter
* It supports tags so you can search files easily
* It has desktop like status bar
* It provides accessibility of bookmarks
* It provides searching and filters process easy so you can search files and folders by using multiple sorting parameters
* It supports searching and filters via tags, File types, File Size, Date and Categories
This app has higher ratings because it has browser capability. This app is also available for people of any age as it doesn’t have any age restriction. This app offers several advantages that we couldn’t find in another app. If you are office going guy/girl or businessman, then you should definitely purchase this app. It will help you when you are out of the office and need to complete office work as well as file transfer. This app is developed by Appsicum team and you can download this from iTunes directly.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Files – Finder Edition 1.0 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
For more information you can contact the Appsicum Team at the website.Files – Finder Edition 1.0
Purchase and Download
Appsicum is a crew of developers who are constantly working hard to bring the smile on your face with some innovative and cool apps for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and more. Appsicum put their efforts to simply your life with its apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Appsicum. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.