[prMac.com] Coral Springs, Florida – Writes for All Inc. is proud to announce the release of File Cabinet Pro version 3.0. File Cabinet Pro is a powerful file manager for the macOS menubar. File Cabinet Pro allows users to open, move, rename, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from a popover window that appears from the menubar. File Cabinet Pro is the most convenient place for users to store files they access often, as it completely eliminates desktop clutter. File Cabinet Pro version 3.0 is a significant update.
The new version of the application offers the following improvements:
* A sidebar with a Favorites List.
* You can now compress files from within the application.
* You can now make alias files from within the application.
* You can open alias directories from within the application.
* You can view your files in list view.
* New app icon.
File Cabinet Pro is truly an innovative application for macOS. File Cabinet Pro still offers all the following powerful features:
* Create subdirectories in File Cabinet Pro
* Click into subdirectories and open documents
* Store files locally and in iCloud
* Drag and drop files to and from iCloud
* Tag files – Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu
* Show in Finder
* Rename files
* Copy and paste files
* Trash files
* View items as icons or in columns
* Launch the application at login – You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you login to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default)
* Built in lightweight text editor – Create and edit .txt, .rtf, and .rtfd files
* Built in lightweight image viewer/editor. Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images
* Built in media player – Watch video and play audio files
* PDF viewer
* Editable files support document versionsAppTyrant
File Cabinet Pro 3.0
Demo YouTube Video of File Cabinet Pro Version 3.0
File Cabinet Pro Version 3.0 Release Notes
Writes for All Inc. owns and operates AppTyrant, a website dedicated to iOS and Mac application development. Links to iOS and Mac applications distributed by Writes for All Inc. can be found on the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Writes for All Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.