[prMac.com] Coral Springs, Florida – Writes for All Inc. is proud to announce the release of File Cabinet Pro version 6.3. File Cabinet Pro is a powerful file manager for the macOS menu bar. File Cabinet Pro allows users to open, move, rename, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from a popover window that appears from the menu bar. File Cabinet Pro is a convenient place for users to store files they access often, as it completely eliminates desktop clutter.
File Cabinet Pro version 6.3 is a significant update, offering several new features including:
* You can now open directories in new tabs.
* Tabs in File Cabinet Pro’s new Tab Bar support spring-loading; you can drag files over a tab to select one.
* File Cabinet Pro now displays the number of selected items and the file count for the current directory at the bottom of the window.
* The size of the Quicklook preview for a selected file in Column view will now resize with the window instead of remaining at a small fixed size.
* File Cabinet Pro started displaying a Services submenu in its context menu in version 4.5. As a result if the “Show In Finder” service on your Mac was enabled you would see two “Show In Finder” menu items in File Cabinet Pro’s context menu. File Cabinet Pro no longer displays its own “Show in Finder” menu item in its context menu to fix this problem. You can enable the “Show In Finder” Service in System Preferences on your Mac to continue using this feature.
*A new “Go to Folder…” menu item has been added to File Cabinet Pro’s context menu.
File Cabinet Pro offers powerful features. With File Cabinet Pro you can:
* Create subdirectories
* Click into subdirectories and open documents
* Open directories in new tabs
* Tag files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu
* Show selected files in Finder
* Rename files
* Copy and paste files
* Show hidden files
* Show package contents
* Compress files
* Trash files
* View items as icons, in a list, in columns, or in cover flow view
* Launch the application at login. You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you login to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default)
* Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar
* Create and edit txt, rtf, rtfd, and .md files using the built in lightweight text editor
* Create txt, rtf, rtfd, and .md files from text data currently on the clipboard
* Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pro’s Document Creator Finder extension (Note: To use this feature, you have to enable the Finder extension in System Preferences under the “Extensions” tab)
* Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images using the built in lightweight image editor
* Watch video and play audio files using the built in media player
* View pdf files using the built in pdf viewer
* Revert document versions for supported editable document types
* Set a Global Hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default)
* Preview selected files in Quicklook by pressing the spacebar
* Share files in apps that support Sharing extensions like Mail and Messages
* Verify the SHA256, SHA1, or MD5 checksum of files using the “View Checksum in File Cabinet Pro” Service
* 15.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate the release of version 6.3, File Cabinet Pro is on sale for just $4.99 (85% off) for the month of May at the developer’s website. It is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category and on App Tyrant online. For more information, please contact Anthony Cruz.App Tyrant
File Cabinet Pro 6.3.1
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Purchase from App Tyrant
Writes for All Inc. owns and operates App Tyrant, a website dedicated to iOS and Mac application development. Links to iOS and Mac applications distributed by Writes for All Inc. can be found on the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Writes for All Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.