[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea – I&C Soft today presents Fantasy Beat, its new rhythm-RPG game for iOS and Android devices. Fantasy Beat offers you a new experience of the RPG game on mobile by adding to the gameplay the entertainment and the excitement of rhythm games. Up until now, the combination of rhythm and RPG has been an unsuccessful concept, but Fantasy Beat sets out to change this. The game brings together dashing, rhythmic combat with an extensive RPG element that lets you tweak and optimize your character(s), items and equipment.
Not only your capacities to farm, progress and build yourself will be challenged but also your own skills will be put to the test. Thanks to the Rhythm Game elements, the tempo of the game has been increased greatly, providing more captivating content for the player. Exit the auto-mode and boring farming, it’s time for the player to be able to play again.
Fight yourself a way through 10 unique stages as you battle monsters of all kinds in immersive rhythm-guided combat. Immerse yourself in an epic storyline about the battle between good and evil and face massive bosses in your fight to save the kingdom.
* Get ready to fight through 200 single stages and five different modes (General, Escape, Chase, Defense and Boss mode) to save the world
* Challenge and Defeat your Evil foes in an epic Rhythm battle
* Unleash your skills to draw fatal blows to your opponent
* Collect over 100 items and equipment to upgrade and customize your character and build the unique hero this world deserves
* Enjoy an enchanting Fantasy themed soundtrack to drive you during the battles
* Put your abilities to the test in the Battle mode and know who among your friends, is the best player
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 280 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fantasy Beat 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.I&C Soft
Fantasy Beat 1.0
I&C Soft is a young Korean startup and with Fantasy Beat is releasing its first title since the company’s foundation in 2013. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 I&C Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Korea, Republic Of