[prMac.com] Mississauga, Canada – EZStuff Software Inc. is pleased to announce the release of version 4.3 of GeoView Pro and GeoView Lite, mapping software products for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. GeoView Pro 4.3 is a geospatial image and data viewing iOS application designed for professionals, scientists and anyone who uses a map. The program is used to create a layered display of geo-referenced base maps and XYZ gridded data combined with interactive 3D shadows, vector graphics and the user’s current location or GPS position.
GeoView Lite is a geospatial image viewing iOS application designed for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to create a layered display of Apple or ArcGIS maps, raster graphics, vector graphics and the user’s current location or GPS position.
GeoView Pro and GeoView Lite fill a void for the mapping community. Interactive shadow mapping and complex map layering were features only found in the realm of high priced desktop applications. EZStuff has delivered the same functionality as those high priced desktop programs in an iOS environment. Using Apple Location services, you can position yourself within your geo-referenced mapping data while in the field.
Features in Version 4.3:
* Overlay Apple Map, ArcGIS Map, raster data, gridded data (Pro version only), interactive shadow (Pro version only), & vector data
* Overlay geocache locations based on your display view
* Overlay your current GPS position
* Geo-referencing using embedded data, World Files, or manual entry
* Projection of vector data and GPS to your geo-referenced base maps
* Add and edit place-marks, GPS tracks and routes with user-selectable symbols, names & descriptions
* Estimate route completion times using custom speeds
* View extended data attributes
* Simple to use – automatic layer sorting, logical default display parameters, dynamic scale-bar
* Downloaded maps are available without Internet connectivity
* File management and distribution using Dropbox, iCloud, Airdrop, and HTML
* Supports many popular file formats (with more being added all the time
The GeoView Apps are compatible with iPad, iPad mini & iPhone running IOS 6.0 or later. Both require an Internet connection for Apple maps, ArcGIS maps and geocaching databases. An iPad with “Wi-Fi Cellular” is required to use GPS functionality. For further information please contact William Young at the website.GeoView Pro
EZStuff Software is an iOS software developer developing custom software solutions for the past 10 years. Management has leveraged their significant experience in the mapping and geospatial data industries to create software that delivers true portability to professionals and outdoor enthusiasts alike. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 EZStuff Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.