[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan – Ilium Software today is pleased to announce eWallet(R) 7.4 for Mac OS X – Password Manager and Secure Storage Database Wallet, an update to their award-winning Productivity app. The best-selling password manager, eWallet (Registered, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office), now includes complete support for Apple’s App Sandbox for better security, is enhanced for the MacBook Pro Retina display, and includes an updated toolbar for easier use. A convenient and secure solution to storing passwords, bank account info, credit card numbers, PIN numbers, memberships, user names, health info, insurance, travel clubs, calling cards, and IDs, the app even stores the answers to security verification questions.
* Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs
* Strong 256-bit AES encryption
* Secure storage for bank and credit card info
* Time-out locks to keep your info safe
* AutoPass for entering web usernames and passwords automatically
* Live URLs that launch the official websites, without the dangers of phishing emails or typing errors taking users elsewhere
* Automatic password generator to create strong, secure passwords
eWallet now fully supports Apple’s App Sandbox technology in OS X. App sandboxing isolates apps from the critical system components of the Mac, the data, and the other apps. Even if an app is compromised by malicious software, Apple’s sandboxing automatically blocks it to keep the user’s computer and their information safe. eWallet now also supports the Retina display on the MacBook Pro, providing ultra clear graphics and sharp text.
* Great-looking cards using the built-in templates or user supplied custom graphics
* Use shortcuts and store the same card in multiple categories to find info fast
* Complete search to quickly find the info needed
* Customize cards with personalized photos
* User-definable categories and subcategories
* Add personal notes and security questions to any cards
* Have as many different wallets as desired
* Live URLs, phone numbers, and email addresses right where they are needed
* Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or Mountain Lion (10.8)
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eWallet 7.4 for OS X is currently $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Optional eWallet for iOS (Universal version supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) is available through the on-device App Store. A trial version of eWallet for OS X is available directly from Ilium software.Ilium Software
eWallet 7.4 for Mac OS X
Purchase and Download
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Ilium Software was founded in 1997. The company produces and sells a family of award-winning consumer and business mobile applications for Windows PC, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and other mobile devices. Ilium Software and eWallet are registered trademarks of Ilium Software, Inc Copyright (C) 1997-2012 Ilium Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Ilium Software was founded in 1997. The company produces and sells a family of award-winning consumer and business mobile applications for Windows PC, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and other mobile devices. Ilium Software and eWallet are registered trademarks of Ilium Software, Inc. Copyright (C) 1997-2013 Ilium Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, iMac, MacBook and MacBook Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.