[prMac.com] Rockhampton, Australia – As Rockhampton suffers from severe flooding of the Fitzroy River inundating a portion of the city with water, cutting food supplies and limiting the availability of internet and power, a dedicated and eager coder powers through the challenges to release his latest free to play universal iOS app “Evil Block Company”.
In “Evil Block Company” you battle against friends or randomly matched opponents for board control. The player who controls the most blocks at the end of the match wins, your ability to manage your deck of blocks and their placement on the board will determine the match outcome. This game has a simple concept but it is implemented in a way that both casual and extreme gamers can have fun and get a lot of depth out of these simple concepts.
* 9 Unlockable modifer (green) blocks which all have different abilities
* Heaps of blocks in rotation for your decks
* 6 Unlockable deck standards to allow for different play styles
* Create lines of defense to block your opponents
* Online multiplayer with invite / matchmaking / rematch options
* Local multiplayer so you can play with the person right beside you on the same device
* Puzzle mode with 30 mind bending puzzles to work through and more to come soon
* Stat tracking, see your level, xp and wins / losses / draws
* Game center achievements and leaderboards
* Automatic iCloud syncing of stats
* Track your awards for levelling up
* Share your matches with friends via social media to brag about your win
* Designed to look great on every device that supports iOS6
* “Premium Pack” making you a premium member to get all special features and remove the level cap and all future content
* “XP Doubler” This item will allow you to fasttrack your levelling with twice the regular rate of XP generation from matches
* Get in early on a progressive game where new decks, blocks, modifier blocks, puzzles will be released frequently
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Available on the iOS app store in the games category by searching “Evil Block Company”.Northy Software Solutions
Evil Block Company 1.0
Download from iTunes
Rockhampton Flood Related Images and News
Located in Rockhampton, Australia, Northy Software Solutions was founded in 2011 by Neil North. While I mostly work on helping local businesses develop their software and an online presence, I love to make iOS games and other apps between clients. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Northy Software Solutions / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.