[prMac.com] New York, New York – EventBlast, the social calendar app for iPhone that is the simplest way to share events with friends, family and followers, was released today on the iTunes App Store by zaah, a digital creative agency out of NYC. EventBlast allows you to stream your events to your friends, and allows anyone you follow to add events to your calendar. EventBlast instantly changes your calendar when events you are following are changed or canceled. Last-minute changes to locations or times of events will be sent to you instantly via a push notification or email, depending on your preferences. The change will also be instantly marked in your calendar.
Users first create a free account on EventBlast, creating a login with their email address or Facebook. You get full control over who you select to follow, and who you allow to add events to your calendar. On your account you can follow the events of your friends, add events to their calendar, and they can add events to your calendar. You can also follow the schedules of your favorite sports teams or even the daily specials of your favorite restaurants. All of your upcoming events will be managed in one calendar, allowing you to plan your day and your social events with the people you care about the most.
* Social Calendar to share with friends and family simply by following each other
* Follow events for your favorite people, restaurants, shops and more
* Instant push notifications when events are added, changed, or canceled
* Set privacy levels for events; invite only the people you want
* Invite your friends through Facebook, SMS text message, email, or twitter
* Connect with friends and family by following each other, and sharing any events you want
* Any changes made to events will automatically notify your followers to keep them up to date
* List view or your upcoming events
* Red and black dots indicate active or canceled events for easy viewing
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.033 MB
Pricing and Availability:
EventBlast 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity and Social Networking categories.Zaah Technologies
Zaah is an NYC digital creative agency. Zaah builds mobile apps you use every day, games you’ve played, social media and web development of brands you know and viral videos you’ve seen. Zaah-built products have connected brands to tens of millions of consumers worldwide, topping charts on the iTunes App Store, Xbox Live Indie Games and YouTube’s most watched channels. Copyright (C) 2013 Zaah Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.