[prMac.com] Hangzhou, China – Enolsoft Co., Ltd. has released Enolsoft WPS Reader for Mac OS X (10.6 and higher). This newly announced Works WPS file viewer is available for US $29 at www.enolsoft.com. A free trial version is available for download.
Featuring zoom-in, zoom-out, print and bookmark, Enolsoft WPS reader helps anyone easily open and read Works WPS files on a Mac, as well as converts WPS docs to other formats of PDF, RTFD and Text.
This Microsoft Works WPS file viewer is designed with tabbed browsing ability that enables Mac OS X users to open several WPS documents within a single window and switch between different docs using tabs. This tab browsing mode saves you time and energy to display multiple windows that demand frequent re-positioning and re-sizing.
Key Capabilities are Listed Below:
* Support zoom-in, zoom-out and bookmark for easy reading on Mac
* Support tab browsing to open and read multiple Works WPS files quickly
* Support one-click print for the opened WPS docs
* Support WPS to PDF, WPS to RTFD and WPS to Text Conversion for further edit and transfer
* Support extracting image elements from WPS documents and save as .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif and .tiff
* Support drag-and-drop method to input WPS files and other user-friendly features
* Run well on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8
“With all those above described functions, we have every reason to believe that this Enolsoft Works WPS viewer will win many Mac users’ votes soon,” said Lisa Lu, Manager of Mac Document Viewer Project of Enolsoft Corporation. “Actually, it is labeled as “smart and small”, “another must-have Mac app” by our fans.” She added with a big smile.
Pricing and Availability:
Enolsoft WPS Reader for Mac is available now through Enolsoft official website with a retail price for $29 USD. All of the Enolsoft products provide a free trial version for download.Enolsoft
WPS Reader for Mac
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. Copyright (C) 2013 Enolsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.