[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas – Dripthat LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of dripthat 1.01 for the iPhone, a revolutionary new app for sharing photos and videos, delivering new ways to be creative with the content people love to share. With its advanced photo and video sharing features and attention to privacy, dripthat is a complete social content sharing app, giving people total control over what content is included, who can see it, and when it is shared.
The photo and video content that floods other social media becomes a trickle of meaningful content when shared using dripthat. The dripthat app allows people to easily find and arrange images and videos into story albums and share them in a new and exciting way. For the first time, people can also take videos and sequence them together with photos in shareable albums. Early dripthat users praise the app’s ease of use and control features that save them time and make sharing and receiving content more enjoyable than ever.
“Dripthat makes it really easy for us to share content with the public as well as with close friends and family,” said Andres, father of the Eh Bee family, a pioneering social media celebrity with more than 1.7 million followers on Vine, and an early dripthat user. “Being a family on social media today is time consuming and dripthat’s unique platform makes it easy to manage and distribute our content even when we are on the go.”
Books have chapters, television programs have episodes, and comic strips have panels. With dripthat, a person can not only choose what content to share, but arrange it in a specific order and set a tempo for when each new photo or video appears in the stream. The interval that content can be “dripped” can be mere minutes to as long as 90 days. Photos and videos in albums can also be shared all at once.
* First app to combine photos and videos in the same album
* Superior privacy settings ensure content is seen only by the people selected to view it
* Adds tempo to content sharing, letting people select when their content is seen
* Combine photos and videos in the same albums
* Superior privacy settings
* Hide specific people from being seen on lists of followers
* Unique in-app camera that creates albums that are immediately shareable
* Edit videos, crop photos or add filters before sharing
* Share content with specific people or groups without awkwardly defining relationships or permanently placing people in circles
* Precision sharing controls – photos and videos in “shareable” albums can be shared, downloaded and saved as screen shots; items in “not shareable” albums cannot
* Easy search and discovery of content and people to follow
People can direct their photo and video content to specific individuals or groups of people, better assuring that content is seen. People can also turn on and off feeds in order to see albums from only the people they want. Content can be shared privately or publicly, and the content creator can allow or prevent their images and videos from being re-shared to third parties.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dripthat 1.01 is free available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store i the Photo and Video category. Android and Windows Phone versions are expected later this year.dripthat 1.01
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Dripthat was founded in Dallas in 2014. Dripthat is giving people complete control over what content is shared, when it is shared and with whom. Copyright (C) 2015 Dripthat LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.