[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Thai Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The English to Thai Translation Dictionary’s enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with six hundred thousand words, and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Audio pronunciations for each of the dictionary words – Tap a word to hear it
* Deepening your understanding of verb conjugations, spelling, and pronunciation
* Dictionaries like Volubilis Dictionary, LEXiTRON, Royal Institute Dictionary, Volubilis Dictionary and others
* Learn grammatical functions of words
* See example sentences with each word you are searching
* Find word definitions
* Availability of wide-ranging synonyms and antonyms
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called “Favorites”
We did our best to make the English to Thai Translate Dictionary with a comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users’ convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 107 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offline English to Thai Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOSRegion
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View