[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Italian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. English to Italian Translate Dictionary enables users to enrich their knowledge store with a comprehensive range of words, as well as word definitions and translations. The dictionary is an offline application which provides users with the opportunity to use it anywhere and anytime without the need for an Internet connection.
* Provides a thorough understanding of forms (spellings) and grammatical function of words (parts of speech)
* Provides pronunciations for each of the numerous dictionary words
* Tap a word to hear the pronunciation of the word
* Offers comprehensive information about conjugations, etymologies as well as the word’s syntactical and idiomatic usage
* Offers a specialized terminology of technical translations as well as slang terms
* Offline access gives users quick access to those unknown words they are interested in without requiring Internet access
* Offers users an opportunity to form a nuanced understanding of contemporary words such as “Frankenfood”, “Crunk”, “Screenager” and more
* Access contemporary words, including their audio pronunciations
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called “Favorites”
We did our best to design the English to Italian Translate Dictionary with a comprehensive range of words, and it was made in mind with our users’ convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 87.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Italian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOSRegion
Offline English to Italian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View