[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Independent developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Hebrew Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. This English to Hebrew translation dictionary is an offline application which enables you to seek and find the translation of a word, regardless of the availability of an Internet connection. This app, with its 500,000 units will inspire you to bury yourself into the Foreign Languages.
* Contemporary words such as “Unfriend” “Muggle” “Hater” and many others
* Quick access to unknown words without the need for Internet access (Offline Dictionary)
* Audio pronunciations for each of the dictionary words – Tap a word to hear it
* Form a nuanced understanding of conjugation of verbs, declension of nouns, and etymologies
* Learn a word’s syntactical and idiomatic usage
* Save an unlimited number of unknown words in the “Favorites” section
* Specialized terminology of technical translations, as well as slang terms
* Synonyms and antonyms of ]dictionary entries – Over 200,000 synonym word count
This cutting edge English to Hebrew Dictionary full of comprehensive range of words, word translations and definitions, grants an ideal opportunity to use it anywhere and anytime.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 36.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Hebrew Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOSRegion
Offline English to Hebrew Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View