[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Independent Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to German Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. This English to German Translate Dictionary provides you with an opportunity to seek and find the translation and the meaning of the word you want. This app is an offline app which can be used anywhere and anytime without a need for Internet access.
* Form a nuanced understanding of contemporary words such as “Frankenfood”, “Crunk”, “Screenager” and so on
* A “Favorites” section where users can save unlimited number of words
* Get a thorough understanding of forms (spellings) and grammatical function of words
* Pronunciations for the numerous dictionary words. Tap a word to hear it
* Understand conjugations and etymologies as well as the word’s syntactical and idiomatic usage
* Specialized terminology of technical translations as well as slang terms
* Quick access to unknown words without Internet access
This bilingual English to German Dictionary includes approximately 600,000 words. The app will enhance your desire to explore Foreign Languages thoroughly without any kind of impediment.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 68.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to German Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOSRegion
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View