[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Chinese Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The English to Chinese Translation Dictionary’s enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with six hundred thousand words, and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Includes URX ZHEN Chinese – English Dictionary (Author -Markus Spitzer)
* Includes Chinese (T) – English Dictionary (Author – Babylon Ltd.)
* Type the word and the application instantly displays the most likely results
* Synonyms and antonyms of entered words with an over 300,000 synonym word count.
* Access a huge collection of idioms and phrasal verbs, as well as slang terms
* Access contemporary words, including their audio pronunciations
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called “Favorites”
We did our best to make the following English to Chinese Translate Dictionary with comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users’ convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 91.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Chinese Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOS Region
Offline English to Chinese Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.