[prMac.com] Yerevan, Armenia – Developer Grigori Jlavyan is proud to announce the release of Offline English to Bulgarian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0. The English to Bulgarian Translation Dictionary’s enormous number of words provides you with an ideal opportunity to seek and find the definition and the translation of any word you want. This contemporary application is an offline app with Five hundred thousand words, and enables you to use the dictionary anywhere and anytime, even when Internet access is unavailable.
* Deepening your understanding of verb conjugations, spelling, and pronunciation
* Learn word formations and the origins of words
* Show the structural relationships in a foreign language and the grammatical functions of words
* See example sentences with each word you are searching
* Discover the translation variants of English words and phrases
* Find word definitions
* Create unlimited lists of the unknown words in a section called “Favorites”
We did our best to make the following English to Bulgarian Translate Dictionary with comprehensive range of words and made in mind with our users’ convenience. The application will encourage users to investigate foreign languages in a thorough way.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 81.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Offline English to Bulgarian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0 is free, and available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Education category.iOSRegion
Offline English to Bulgarian Language Translator / Dictionary 1.0
The author of this cutting edge application is Grigori Jlavyan, who makes all the best tools for your devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Grigori Jlavyan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Facebook Profile: View