[prMac.com] Delhi, India – Indie developer Ravi Dalmia is proud to introduce English Alphabets 1.0 for iOS. The app is highly recommended to kids to develop their alphabets reading and writing knowledge. Take a journey into the world of alphabets.
This is a app which can be used in various purposes:
* This app would facilitate the user to learn the English Alphabets
* After learning there is a bit of quiz available
* Also the user would be able to learn how to write these alphabets
Kids would love to memorize the alphabets with one object associated with each alphabet. Once this is done kids would like to challenge themselves on the integrated quiz in the app. App also teaches how to write the alphabets in both cases (Upper case and the Lower case). You can also save the scribbling of the kids to keep sweet memories.
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
English Alphabets is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.English Alphabets 1.0
Download for iTunes
Located in Delhi, India, indie developer Ravi Dalmia develops for the iOS platform. Ravi likes to explore the opportunities in Education section of the app store. As Ravi is working independently, Ravi works from gurgaon it self and try and learn new thing through creating new apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Ravi Dalmia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.