[prMac.com] Hamburg, Germany – Under the motto “Now everybody can encrypt” the German company Simpleum Media GmbH offers a solution for Apple Mac and iOS which enables users to encrypt data without technical knowledge. Whether private or professional data, the protection of one’s own digital life is a priority and is a question of the responsible handling of personal and professional information.SimpleumSafe – strong and continuous encryption, easy-to-use – best next generation encryption app.
* Organize and edit all your sensitive files/documents continuously encrypted in SimpleumSafe> View all your photos with Image Viewer and Slideshow in Full Screen mode (continuously encrypted)
* Save your contacts (.vcf) and create text files (txt)
* Drag & Drop of files from Safe to Safe
* Synchronization between Mac, iPhone and iPad> Your data is encrypted with AES-256 encryption technology which is also used by governments, banks and industrial enterprises
Why Choose Simpleumsafe?:
Nowadays it is not enough “only” to encrypt your data to be protected. If you want to view, edit or organize the encrypted files, they also must be protected. SimpleumSafe goes a different way than most other encryption programs. After authorization with a password, the files are not provided in the file system. Otherwise they would be completely vulnerable from this moment on. SimpleumSafe makes its own file system and has its own finder. Thus the files remain encrypted for the entire time.
Extensive Features for macOS:
* Drag & Drop of files from Safe to Safe
* Synchronization of Safes between Mac, iPad and iPhone with iCloud, Wireless or with a shared folder (only Mac to Mac)
* Simple and intuitive usability (drag a file or folder from Finder into a Safe and it is encrypted)
* No technical knowledge is needed for encryption
* Security made in Germany
* Strong encryption with AES-256.
* All files in a Safe are encrypted
* Store your Safes locally, on USB device, and in the cloud
* Create as many Safes as you want
* App-to-App Drag & Drop: you can e.g. drag a mail, appointments, contacts, photos etc. directly into a safe
* Organize your files as you like it (create folders, rename, copy, move, duplicate, trash, delete files)
* Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWork, PDF, RTF, TXT, Images, Text, Videos, Audio …
* Mark files and folders with tags or as Favorites for quick access
* Create and edit text files
* Comment files
* Create recovery password
* View files in list or icon view (previews)
* Picture Viewer and Slide Show in Full Screen mode
* Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
* SimpleumSafe helps you to technically implement the required protection of documents with personal data in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
SimpleumSafe was developed with Extreme Secure Synchronization – continuously encrypted. Even if the synchronization data was stolen from the cloud and the password became public, it is not possible to decrypt the data.
Now Everybody Can Encrypt:
* Private users who want to protect their data
* People who must take care about professional secrets
* Professionals who must protect personal relevant data
* People with security clearance such as doctors, lawyers, tax consultants, … (“confidentiality”)
No hidden costs and subscription models: with SimpleumSafe for Mac you pay for your security once.
Special Price in April 2020:
SimpleumSafe for Mac is available for the promotional price of $24.99 (USD) (instead of $35,99) in Apple App store and on the Simpleum website – in German and English. SimpleumSafe – best next generation encryption app – strong encryption, easy-to-use, continuously encrypted.SimpleumSafe
Purchase and Download from the Mac App Store
Simpleum Media GmbH was founded in January 2016 in Hamburg (Germany) and promotes the responsible use of personal and professional data by straightforward operability of software. All Material and Software (C) 2020 Simpleum Media GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.