[prMac.com] Zagreb, Croatia – Val Kalinic is proud to introduce Enactment, a new magazine on life, design and work, and now available for Free in the App Store. Enactment features curated stories, thinking and taste in new issues monthly. In the first, July issue, we feature stories from Gary Vaynerchuk, Robyn Morris, Adrienne LaFrance, Leo Babauta, Val Kalinic and Scott Wilkinson.
The first issue, July – stories:
* Featured by The Team
* “Why everyone has to act like Christopher Columbus” by Gary Vaynerchuk
* “Design is nowhere” by Robyn Morris
* “MoMA giving video games their due time” by Adrienne LaFrance
* “The art of brief emails” by Leo Babauta
* “Reengineering the 620 chair” by Val Kalinic
* “Movies in color” by Val Kalinic
* “Sailing in the sky” by Scott Wilkinson
The magazine is available in the iOS Newsstand with free subscription.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Enactment is optimized for iPhone 5
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Enactment 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Newsstand and Lifestyle categories. Apple rated the app appropriate for ages 4 and up. Please contact us if you need any other info.Enactment 1.0
Download from iTunes
Enactment is a new magazine, edited by Val Kalinic. Copyright (C) 2013 Val Kalinic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.