[prMac.com] Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation – Independent author, Andrei Doubrovski today is pleased to announce the release of Elements+ 10.0, his new enhancement patch for Adobe Photoshop Elements. Elements+ is a handy add-on that unlocks the undocumented advanced functions in Photoshop Elements+ featured in the latest versions of Photoshop.
The product includes hundreds of tools: missing adjustments, smart filters, vector masks, and many more advanced tools normally hidden under the hood. The unleashed features can be explored and used in many ways: from PSE menu, Effects panel, or from Mac OS Doc. All versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements+are supported, however the feature sets in each version may vary.
* 11 main feature categories: Color and Tone, RAW Corrections, Selections, Layers, Styles, Masks, Smart Filters, Paths, Text, Scripts, and Tool Presets
* Script catalog includes 100 additional utilities for miscellaneous tasks
New Features in Elements+ v.10:
* Many tools otherwise missing in the PSE-version of the Adobe Camera RAW plug-in
* Styles dialog with undocumented layer effects and advanced blending options
* Tool Presets let you save and load most used favorite tool settings
* Noise Stacking script reduces noise by stacking photo series
“As most people probably know, Photoshop Elements+ has not inherited all the essential features of the full Photoshop,” said Andrei Doubrovski, developer of Elements+. “The available functions are quite sufficient for a beginner. However the limitations grow more and more frustrating as you advance. For example, why on earth we are not allowed to look into layer group or use justify text alignment mode? Fortunately, not all the missing features have been completely removed. Most of those are just stay hidden.”
* Multilingual interface (8 languages)
* Documentation in English, German, and Russian
* Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 Tiger or later
* Adobe Photoshop Elements
Pricing and Availability:
Elements+ 10.0 is $12.00 (USD) to download. Distribution kits are also available for all the previous versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements. For more information, please contact Andrei Doubrovski.Elements+ 10.0
Located in historic Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, longtime imaging consultant Andrei Doubrovski has retouched and manipulated photos for customers from all over the world. As an Adobe certified expert in Photoshop CS, Andrei has composed many leading video tutorials on Photoshop and the author of 4 video ebooks on Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Flash, and Paint Shop Pro – propagating the same grown-up approach to image editing. All Material and Software (C) 2003-2017 Andrei Doubrovski / All Rights Reserved. Photoshop, and Photoshop Elements are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.