[prMac.com] Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC, a developer of mediagenic applications for the Mac, is thrilled to announce the release of Deframe 1.0.1. Deframe is a movie management application that enables users to get greater value from their video assets by extracting high-quality still images and clips from their movies.
Deframe allows media services professionals, video content creators and editorial production staff to selectively repurpose their movie content into another format. Extracted images can be stored individually or packaged as a PDF contact sheet. Newly created movie clips can be exported in a variety of sizes for a number of different devices. Deframe 1.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Image Extraction – enables users to extract a single frame at a specific movie time or multiple frames from within a time range. Extracted images can be stored individually or packaged together as a PDF contact sheet.
* Video Clip Extraction – lets you create new clips from any portion of the original movie. These clips can be exported in a range of sizes for a variety of Apple devices.
* Flexible Output Formatting – allows users to specify a consistent size and format (e.g, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP or GIF) for all generated images and image sequences.
* Movie Overview – generates a image grid that displays a visual outline of a movie’s content.
* Deframe requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher.
* 64-bit processor
* 2 MB disk space
Pricing and availability
Deframe 1.0.1 is available for $19.99 (USD) from the Mac App Store (in the Video category) and the einstein’s legacy Store.einstein’s legacy
Purchase and Download (MAS)
At einstein’s legacy, our mission is to create innovative software tools that address the needs of mediagenic creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC was founded in 2011 and is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.