[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia – Not Doppler is pleased to announce the launch of Earn to Die, available now for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The game, developed by Toffee Games and published by Not Doppler, is a complete reworking of the original Flash version, which has been played more than 155 million times online.
Driving Through Zombies Has Never Been This Much Fun:
Combining the best of the action, driving and upgrade genres; Earn to Die sees you stranded in the middle of a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape! The only way out is through.
And it doesn’t end there. Eevery zombie you crush earns you cash to purchase a range of upgrades for your vehicle, including guns, boosters, spiked bumpers and more. With tons of upgrades and eight different vehicles at your disposal, prepare to show those zombies who’s boss as you drive your way through each level.
* A brand new and extended Story Mode which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
* Eight vehicles at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus
* Upgrades Galore! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades, including boosters, guns, spiked frames and more
* Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
* A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying
* Awesome animated sequences
* Challenge your friends for the best time in Championship Mode with Game Center support
* No In-App Purchases. Enjoy the entire game in full at no extra cost
* Optimized for Retina display
* Oh and did we mention you get to drive through hordes of zombies?
Not Doppler and Toffee Games have worked hard to ensure that the mobile and tablet adaptation of the game will not only impress new players to the series but also fans of the original. Its pick-up-and-play Story Mode makes it perfect for casual gamers, and the new Championship Mode offers increased replay value for the more dedicated player.
About Toffee Games:
Toffee Games is a game development studio based in the snowy fields of Siberia. Since launching in 2010, the studio initially focused on Flash game development, creating popular titles such as Earn to Die, Theme Hotel and The Last Shelter, which have generated over 200 million plays combined. Toffee Games is now focusing heavily on the mobile, starting with a completely reworked version of their hit game Earn to Die.
Pricing and Availability:
Earn to Die 1.0.2 is now available on the App Store in the Games category for iPhone and iPod Touch, and a stunning HD version is also available for iPad (with Retina support for the new iPad).Earn to Die 1.0.2
Purchase and Download
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Press Kit (zip)
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the Flash gaming sector, helping fund and sponsor over 120 original Flash titles. In 2012, Not Doppler marks its entrance into mobile and tablet publishing by bringing the hit Flash title Earn to Die to the App Store. Copyright (C) 2012 Not Doppler. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.