[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia – Dawn of Play is proud to report that their latest falling blocks puzzle game Dream of Pixels was featured on the front page of Mashable and a few hours later as a Mashable Top Story. The app has also received a stellar 4.5 star review by TouchArcade and was featuring on GAOTD on Kotaku on Tuesday Nov 20th.
Dawn of Play would also like to announce that it is extending the Dream of Pixels special offer into the Thanksgiving holidays, while also celebrating the passing of the quarter of a million new players mark of Twinoo Brain Training with a discount on Dream of Pixels 1.0.14 for iOS. Normally $2.99 USD , the app will be available for a Thanksgiving Special price of $0.99.
Dream of Pixels is a beautiful falling blocks puzzle game – in reverse! A brilliant twist on the old classic – unpack tetromino blocks instead of the usual packing. Tap on the mesmerizing grid to unpack tetrominos and watch them spin, rotate and fall. Clear the lines from the beautiful cloudy grid fast enough – or it’s dream over.
* Enjoy the beautiful ever-changing visuals
* Unpack lines in this brilliant twist on the falling blocks classic
* Play 5 modes: Classic, Puzzle, Pro, Nightmare and Shattered Dream
* Relax in Zen Puzzle mode – slow down and think about it
* Listen to the amazing music, matching the visual experience perfectly
* Challenge your friends via the new Game Center challenges
* Share animated screenshots on Twitter and Facebook
Dream of Pixels collected review quotes and awards are available at its public Promoterapp site, but some of the highlights are:
“If only I could look up and touch a tetromino-filled sky… Until then, I thankfully have Dream of Pixels.” – 90/100 – John Polson, TouchArcade
“Dream of Pixels is a game that takes the Tetris concept, turns it upside down and adorns it with some dreamy graphics.” – Stan Schroeder, Mashable
“Dream of Pixels is fantastically clever, and I would dare to say that it’s an even better gameplay experience than classic Tetris.” – 100/100 – Juli, PadGadget
* Game of the Week – TouchArcade forum
* Gaming App of the Day – Kotaku online
* Hottest New Title in Gaming this Week – AppAdvice online
Selected App Store stats:
* A perfect 5-star average customer rating
* Top 10 iPad Puzzle in 10 countries including US
* Top 100 iPhone Game in 25 countries including US
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 39.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dream of Pixels 1.0.14 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Dream of Pixels 1.0.14
Purchase and Download
PromoterApp (Quotes and Awards)
Located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, Dawn of Play was founded in 2010 by iga Hajdukovi and Rok Jamnik. Dawn of Play is an independent game development studio and an amazing team of gamers since childhood. Led by passion they give birth to fun and innovative games. They believe in gameplay before bling, skill before luck and fun before patience. Copyright (C) 2012 Dawn of Play. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Game Designer / CMO / Co-Founder