[prMac.com] Sacramento, California – Independent developer, Raj Bains today is thrilled to announce that the popular iOS productivity app Doozy has received a major update to version 3. Doozy, a play on the words “Do” and “See,” is a task manager and data tracker which transforms tasks and events into interactive icons – literally showing users what they need to do.
Beneath the unique concept and beautiful interface, Doozy’s advanced feature set can go head-to-head with even the most expensive task managers on the market. Along with standard features like priority-sorted lists and notes, Doozy can track numbers, record completion, graph data, display basic RSS/XML feeds, fetch the weather and quite a bit more. Best of all, Doozy looks and works how users want it to, with unmatched customizability and flexibility.
Version 3 is a complete rebuild of the app. The interface has been redesigned from scratch to be less cluttered, more intuitive and beautiful to look at. In addition, Doozy 3 adds Templates, which allow users to create advanced events quickly and easily. A calorie tracker or weekly to-do or appointment is just a few taps away. Limited-Time Sale: Users can get Doozy at 33% off until March 20th.
* “… features we’ve never seen anywhere else.” “The data tracking on its own is worth the three dollars asking price. ” – CultOfMac
* “You want to be more productive, just so you can interact with Doozy.” – PCMag/AppScout
* ” With Doozy’s ubiquitous use of color and flexibility, you need never forget an important event, birthday or anniversary again. ” – AppAdvice
* Featured on the App Store, TiPb, AppSafari, AppFresh Daily and more
* Flexible system – can be tailored to your needs
* Loaded with visual cues
* Lists (priority-sorted) and Notes
* Tracking of numbers, completion, progress, bodybuilding sets/reps/weight
* Graphs and statistics for tracked data
* Templates to quickly create advanced events
* Up to 2 reminders ranging from the time of the event to a week beforehand
* Change the color and appearance of just about everything
* Highly-flexible event types and frequencies. Daily, multiple days of the week, monthly, yearly – even ordinal events like “every year on the second Tuesday of November”
* Multiple calendars with color themes
* Weather conditions/forecasts for as many locations as you’d like
* RSS/XML feed tracking
* Sync, backup and restore via Dropbox
* Much, much more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 13.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Doozy 3.0.1 is on sale for only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.Doozy 3.0.1
Purchase and Download
Based in California, Raj Bains is an independent developer with a strong focus on unique and innovative software and interface design for iOS and Mac OS. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2013 Raj Bains All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.