[prMac.com] Hongkong, China – Sudogame is proud to introduce Zombie Boom 1.1 for iOS. The players who like zombie games please pay close attention to Zombie Boom’s new version. Not only the game of fluency improved, the zombie explosion effect also made certain ascension. What is more important, 1.1 version added 20 new levels. At the same time, in order to facilitate the player interaction, our new version increases the Twitter and Facebook function.
Zombie Boom is an action and puzzle game that based on chain reaction, especially the zombie’s design is different from other zombie game, it’s a bit of cute and strange. What’s important is it won’t make you feel nausea and fear.
What you have to do is to use the weapon on your hand and throw them in groups of zombie and wait for explosion. You may experience difference scenes, stories and tasks. What you have to do is to complete these tasks and kill all zombies you saw and strive to survive in this doom-like world.
* Chain reaction, serial explosions
* Different from other zombie game, a bit of cute and strange
* Zombie movement speed is different in every stage, from simple to difficult
* Each stage is a separate story and own requests, the player needs to respond to flexible barrier and complex terrain
* Refreshing stage is random – task sequence for each player will be different
* 8 categories of achievements push the envelope
What’s New in Version 1.1:
* Add hostage in the game
* Add boom effect
* Add Facebook and twitter
* Adjust level refresh mechanism
* Add 20 levels in this version
* Bug fixed in the game
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* 27.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombie Boom 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Zombie Boom 1.1
Purchase and Download
Located in Shanghai, China, Sudogame was founded in the end of 2011. The company is dedicated to research and develop iOS application. Sudogame intends to bring more good apps to the users. They welcome suggestions. Copyright (C) 2012 Sudogame. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.