[prMac.com] Chengdu, China – WinX DVD Ripper for Mac has delivered through it all for 13 years…and counting! To mark the 13th anniversary, Digiarty Software today announced the grandest giveaway of the world-leading DVD digitizing software for macOS, unlimitedly, culminating with a mega discount offer on its best-selling WinX Anniversary Special Pack, an unheard-of 75% off.
Digiarty 2019 anniversary event will go all the way through the end of May. To find more information, please visit the Digiarty 2019 Anniversary Special Offer page.
WinX DVD Ripper for Mac is a must for any DVD owners in need of DVD digitization on Mac, from the very first edition to the newest V8.9.1. Since 2006, it has been repeatedly mentioned in over 5000 high-authority media outlets, inclusive of TechRadar, CNET, Softpedia, and spans over 200 countries and regions, covering the most competitive US, UK, and Japan. And as recently as April 2019, the program had hit a record-setting 9 million downloads. These achievements are based on the 13 years of innovation, steadfast customer-focused strategy, and development that finally lead to a great milestone. The milestones include:
* No.1 disc support: The DVD analysis core, main title check mechanism, and monthly upgrade ensure 100% support of DVD disc, be it old, new, damaged, or 99-title movie. It puts an end to DVD read error, incomplete ripping, and other issues that have been plaguing many rippers for a long time.
* No.1 fast speed: Last year, WinX DVD Ripper for Mac marched forward to the unique level-3 hardware acceleration, a landmark achievement in conversion speed. This makes the WinX outperforms its competitors with as short as 5 minutes in ripping a full-length DVD, drastically lessening CPU usage and ending the software crash.
* No.1 output quality: WinX manages to maximize the output quality without yielding large file size, attributing to its High Quality Engine, Deinterlacing, and unmatchable DVD compression engine.
To crown it all, WinX DVD Ripper for Mac features a minimalistic interface and up to 350 readymade profiles, available for customers, even the elders, to quickly load DVD and choose the output format without any knowledge about the obscure parameters. Customers can rip both old and new DVDs to MP4, AVI, MOV, H.264, HEVC, iPhone, iPad, etc. with full GPU accelerated. It is a must-have tool to classify and backup DVDs in case of damage or loss and to allow you to watch the movies on Mac, PC, TV, game console, photos, and tablets on the go.
“We are proud WinX DVD Ripper for Mac is evolving as the gold standard by which all other DVD rippers are judged and has become the most essential software in our DVD life over the 13 years,” Said Jack, CEO of Digiarty Software. “To benefit more people and generate more buzz around the program, we launch the grand giveaway to mark the 13th anniversary.”
Detail Giveaway and Discount Offers Available at the 13th Anniversary Event
1) Unlimited Giveaway of WinX DVD Ripper for Mac: The software, originally priced at $59.95 (USD), will be available at no cost, unconditionally.
2) Software discounts: The tiptop WinX Anniversary Special Park inclusive of DVD ripper, DVD copy, video converter, and iPhone manager is also marked down heavily, at up to 75% off.
3) The event will span for half a month – from now to May 31, 2019. To receive the full version reward, please go to Digiarty 2019 Anniversary Special OfferDigiarty 2019 Anniversary Special Offer
WinX DVD Ripper for Mac
With over 13 years of development, Digiarty has become a world-leading provider of personal and home-use multimedia software apps based on Windows and macOS. It offers easy and creative solutions of free DVD ripping, DVD copy, DVD burning, HD and 4K video conversion, video processing, online video download, recording, media playback, iPhone file management and more for movie/music addicts, handset owners, video game players, and more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Facebook Profile: View