[prMac.com] Ashburn, Virginia – Diabetes Cravings Apple Watch app is a natural extension of the widely popular Diabetes Cravings iPhone and iPad app consistently ranked in the iTunes Top Charts in Health and Fitness category.
With the Diabetes Cravings Apple Watch app, users will know exactly which breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack items to eat without breaking their daily carbohydrate intake goals. They can just tap to record the food and get immediate feedback on how much carbohydrates they consumed so far, and how much remains for the day.
The app offers users food suggestions based on a list of foods that they select from an authentic in-built food database, (Source: USDA). The app starts generating helpful hints and gets progressively intelligent based on usage. With Cravings, your Apple Watch turns into a healthy food companion.
1. Diabetes Cravings ensures that users meet their daily carbohydrate intake goals every day. It does this by analyzing their food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack choices from within their list of foods, which will help them meet their daily calorie goal.
2. Rapidly personalize the app using the in-built food database and integrated web search.
4. Gain insight into food habits like never before. Best and worst cravings, ideal calorie allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
5. Plan your day ahead around an upcoming cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting carbohydrate intake during the other meals of the day.
6. Share success with friends via Facebook and Twitter, pin Cravings with Pinterest and share photos via Instagram!
7. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a piece of cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch, or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner, or it may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily carbohydrate intake goals.
8. The app now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The app also provides the ability to perform an integrated web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this app for their own personal use.
Cravings is an innovative app that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other calorie tracking apps where users need to constantly count calories and worry about exceeding their calorie goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks based on a user’s food list, ensuring that they remain within their calorie budget.
Cravings has built-in smarts to adapt itself to a user’s food habit and generate insightful statistics on their best and worst food cravings, their calorie allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their calorie goals, and on days that they have not. Based on these insights, users can fine-tune the app to provide better food choices to ensure that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily calorie needs.
Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.
Available Languages: English, Arabic, Bokm�l, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 16.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diabetes Cravings 2.0 is $0.99, available worldwide, exclusively in the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.iCravings
Purchase and Download From iTunes
Apple Watch Screenshot
Located in Ashburn, Virginia, Nilanjan Sengupta develops apps for iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Nilanjan Sengupta. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.