[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan – Noble Master releases “Desert Stormfront”, a real-time strategy game inspired by the turn-based “Classic Empire” wargame by Walter Bright. Units and structures are modeled after the original following a rock-paper-scissors system. Unit movement is in real-time similar to the classic “Command & Conquer” albeit simplified aiming at a game that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
Desert Stormfront takes place in present-time Middle East. The player assumes command of the Western coalition and fights real-time battles for control of cities and oil fields in Iran, Iraq, Saudia Arabia and Afghanistan. Game play modes include Survival, Elimination, Defense, Capture the Flag and Convoy Missions. The game is available for Mac, PC, Linux as well as Android and supports cross-platform multiplayer matches over LAN and internet including co-op multiplayer.
Features of Desert Stormfront:
* Real-Time Strategy (RTS) in the Middle East
* Single Player and Multiplayer (over the LAN and Internet)
* 30 Campaign Missions incl. Scoring/Rating
* Random Map Generator Skirmish Maps
* Modes: Attack, Defense, Capture the Flag & Convoy Missions
* Ground Units: Humvees, Tanks, Artillery, 4×4, Mechanic
* Naval Units: Gunboat, Submarine, Cruiser and Carrier
* Air Units: Fighter Planes, Chinook, Apache Helicopter
* Special Unit: Super-Hovercraft
* Land Structures: Base Station, Shipyard, Airfield and Oil Field
* Nations: USA, England, France, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan
* Team-Play (included in multiplayer)
* High Score and Playing Statistics
* Challenging AI with 4 Difficulty Settings
* Engaging Music and Sound Effects
“The dev. team behind Desert Stormfront is a truly global affair with contributors from Europe, Asia and North America.”, said Christoph Aschwanden, owner of Noble Master. “The whole team is looking forward to finally release the game.”
Desert Stormfront is available in the English, Japanese, Korean and Russian language. The game is priced at USD 9.99/EUR 7.99 (via game’s website). A free demo version is available for try out before purchase. For additional information on “Desert Stormfront” such as press kit and review copy contact Christoph Aschwanden via firstname.lastname@example.org.Desert Stormfront
Download – Demo
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Noble Master. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+1 (302) 261 2018