[prMac.com] Glasgow, United Kingdom – Mobile games developer, IcySpark today is thrilled to announce their new puzzle game, Deflect for iOS devices. Deflect the laser beam’s path to turn on all the various colored lights using mirrors, splitters, filters and portals by dragging and rotating the various items.
* Use mirrors to reflect the laser beam
* Use Splitters to split the laser beam in 2 – 50% will reflect – 50% will go straight through
* Use filters to change the color of the laser light
* Enter portals to teleport the laser to the other portal
* 60 levels ranging from easy to hard
* Over 20 psychedelic animated backgrounds
* 6 chill out groove music tracks
* Share your progress to FaceBook
* iPad retina support
* iPhone 5 support
The game was developed by the creative minds behind Kick the Habit: Quit Smoking, Word Pop, Number Pop, Create a Scene, Primary School League Tables and Secondary School League Tables.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 34.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Deflect is $0.99 USD and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a free version called Deflect Lite.Deflect 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Glasgow, United Kingdom, IcySpark was founded in 2012 by Dean Hodge. Our aim is to create unique and interesting games and apps. All Material and Software (C) 2013 IcySpark / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.