[prMac.com] Denver, Colorado, USA – St. Clair Software is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Default Folder X 4.5.5. This release corrects several issues in its award-winning utility for enhancing Open and Save dialogs. Honored with Macworld Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award for Best System Enhancement Utility, Default Folder X makes Open and Save dialogs “work the way they should.”
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, Spotlight comments and tags are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
What’s New in Default Folder X 4.5.5:
* Corrected a problem with rebound working inconsistently.
* Fixed a problem that caused Default Folder X’s menubar menu to occasionally fail to respond.
* Added QuickLook previews to the contextual menu that Default Folder X adds to Open and Save dialogs. This lets you preview an existing file to double-check before overwriting it in a Save dialog.
* After you move an item to the Trash in a file dialog, the next file will now be properly selected.
* Fixed a compatibility issue with The Unarchiver.
St. Clair Software recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this free update.
* Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.8.3
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 4.5.5 is a free update for existing version 4 users. It is $14.95 (USD) for users who bought licenses before June 1, 2007, and costs $34.95 for new users. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information.Default Folder X 4.5.5
Download Default Folder X
Purchase Default Folder X
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 10056 W. Unser Drive, Suite 302, Littleton, CO, USA. Copyright (C) 1988-2013 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.