[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – Tension Software is proud to announce the release of DB-Text 1.8 DB-Text, their general use tool to open and edit CSV (Comma separated value) and TSV (Tab separated value) documents on macOS. DB-Text is able to open import, edit and manage text data organized by rows and columns in a more practical and effective way then any text editor.
DB-Text can import data both in CSV (comma separated value) text format, in TSV (tab separated value) or CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon) text format coming from Windows, Unix and macOS.
It can automatically recognize the used format analyzing the content inside. It is enough a simple drag-and-drop, no need to specify anything before opening a file.
Data can be manipulated and exported as text (as CSV, TSV, html or custom format selecting separators and other tags) or saved inside a native DB-Text document
DB-Text is a must have for any user that manipulates data text files.
It can enlarge or shrink all the columns in a single step from the toolbar.
It allows to move and adjust columns as the user needs.
It allows to save a lot of time doing in a proper way text data manipulation with a tool designed for the purpose with features a text editor can’t match.
* Import form files using different encoding, also from Windows
* Import from TSV (tab separator) , CSV (comma separator) , CSV-S (semicolon separator)
* Import from any document via drag and drop
* Import dialog that let you select for any column (field) where to import
* Popup inside the import dialog to specify field destinations
* Data browsing before import inside the import dialog
* Optional ‘Use first row as header’
* Fast opening creating a new column table for any text column in the file
* Import more then one time inside a document with a great Mac interface to specify where to add data in a pre-existing table
* Manipulation of data easy and intuitive
* Columns can be moved at any time as the user needs
* Edit in place for any data
* Sort and filter with a click inside the document
* Copy of CSV (comma separated) or TSV (tab separated) data of selected rows in the clipboard
* Assign at any time the content of a row as column header
* Saves also in native format
* Document based for a better data management
* Add delete columns and rows at any time with a click
* Edit column accessory view to see how your data are organized (useful if you have a lot of columns data)
* Export dialog that let you select from which fields to export and in which order
* Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Full screen.
* Optimized for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
New in this release:
* New Column Title assignment also in documents with preexisting data for new columns
* Saving of search terms
* bug fixes
* Various Optimizations
* OS X Version 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
* Optimized for OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
* 6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DB-Text 1.8 is just $9.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.Tension Software
Direct Download Link
Purchase and Download from Mac App Store
Tension Software develops software for macOS and iOS using the latest Apple technologies.
Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.