[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – Tension Software is proud to announce the release of Date Time Calc 2.1, their application to calculate future, past dates and time difference between dates on a Mac. Date Time Calc is an application to calculate future and past dates adding a date interval and to calculate date difference between two assigned date
It is realized for business and technical users who are in need of calculation of date in a bullet proof way.
Do you want to know the future date adding 150 days from today? Do you want to know the difference in years, months, days between 25 March 2009 and today? Date Time Calc can do it. All using the Mac standard date-time controls you already know.
Date Time Calc is absolutely easy to use because it uses ‘natural’ elements to compute dates (by popular demand from the user of the old release) and it was re-written to use the latest algorithms provided by Cocoa on date computations. You can add or subtract to dates, years, months, days or work with absolute precision and add or subtract days, hours , minutes and seconds to guess future and past date-times.
You can also calculate difference between two dates using calendar specification (years, months and days) or using a time precision method specifying date and time and obtaining a difference in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
Date Time Calc has no calculation buttons, adjusting date and time in two elements instantly update the result in the remaining third element. Simply and natural as any application has to be, you will be amazed using it! Any time you calc a date or a difference the result is also displayed in textual form on the bottom of the windows. At any time you can save the result in the log (persistent over re-launch)
Date are expressed in accordance with your preference settings. Results can also be copied to the clipboard in textual format. For example:
06 Jan 2014 19:04:26 ( 120days ) = 06 May 2014 19:04:26
If you use also time, the string will show it. For example: 06 Jan 2014 19:04:26 ( 120days 12hours 30min ) = 07 May 2014 07:34:26
The log can collect and save all the calculation you need to record using a command button. At any time you can clean the log resetting it.
* Results displayed and updated as you type
* Uses ‘natural’ elements to compute dates (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds)
* Uses ‘natural’ elements also to compute differences (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds)
* Date display using your current local settings and language
* ‘Set date to now’ button for fast calculation of backward and forward dates from the current date
* Calculates time difference, if requested, also using hours, minutes, seconds
* Calculates time interval, if requested, also using hours, minutes, seconds
* Result summarized also in a plain text to avoid misinterpretation
* The result can be sent to the log, saved over re-launch
* Log can be reset at any time
* Bullet proof results using Mac OS X Apple libraries to calculate and manipulate dates
* PDF user guide embedded in the app
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Date Time Calc 2.1 is $4.99, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.Tension Software
Date Time Calc 2.1
Purchase and Download from Mac App Store
Tension Software develops software for Mac OS X and iOS using the latest Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.