[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia – Databuzz today announced fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.3, a major update to their FileMaker solution that integrates the FileMaker platform with the Shopify eCommerce platform.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.3 now runs natively on the FileMaker 16 and 17 platforms, including FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server without requiring a FileMaker plug-in. It also includes examples for Shopify Webhooks, allowing new Shopify Orders to be automatically pushed to the fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) solution.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Shopify, the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Shopify currently powers over 600,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Red Bull, Nestle, Rebecca Minkoff, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Shopify. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Shopify API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Collections and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) features include:
* works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15, v16 and v17
* works with Macintosh and Windows
* completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
* can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
* Webhooks support (create new Orders automatically from Shopify)
“The FileMaker 16 platform included many new features, including support for working with JSON data and being able to specify cURL options,” said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. “We’ve updated fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) to use these new features so it now runs natively without requiring a plug-in on the FileMaker 16 and 17 platforms, including FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server. We’ve seen improvements of up to 35% when running the native scripts and functions compared with the plug-in versions.”
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) includes examples for the following Shopify API endpoints:
* Customers: download and upload Customers
* Products: download and upload Products (including Options, Variants, Images and
* Orders: download Orders from Shopify (including Order line items)
* Inventory: download Inventory Levels and upload/update Inventory Levels at multiple
* Price Rules: download and upload Price Rules (Discounts)
* Custom Collections: download and upload Custom Collections
* Smart Collections: download and upload Smart Collections
* Shipping Countries: download Shipping Countries from Shopify
* Locations: download Locations from Shopify
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.3 is a free update for all existing customers who can download the updated version immediately.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au. Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15, v16 or v17.Databuzz
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v1.3
Databuzz is a long standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 16 Developer. For more information please visit the Databuzz website. Copyright (C) 2018 Databuzz. All Rights Reserved. FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.