[prMac.com] Athens, Greece – John Konstantaras, an individual developer from Greece, is proud to announce the release of D-Pad calc – The best watch calculator 1.0, his calculator app for Apple Watch. D-Pad calc – The best watch calculator claims to be the best Apple Watch calculator.
Designed to be easy to use for everyday calculations, D-Pad calc – The best watch calculator instead of tiny-button or multi-screen arrangements, uses big buttons to use with a thumb on a single screen. Haptic feedback makes typing tactile. There is also a Watch Face complication for easy access.
* Only four D-Pad style buttons to be able to “swipe” even with a thumb.
* Tap on screen area to clear.
* Fast and responsive typing. D-Pad calc is not based on tapping buttons which is lagging. Instead it uses gestures to be fast and responsive.
* Haptic feedback. A tactile haptic click for every button “pressed”.
* Single screen. D-Pad calc has only one screen with huge buttons.
* Double precision. Even though the screen will show only ten digits, double precision is kept during calculations.
* Watch face complications for easy access
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later and watchOS 3 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Proseezion 1.7 is just $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category.D-Pad calc – The best watch calculator 1.0
Purchase and Download from iTunes
Independent developer John Konstantaras resides in Athens, Greece. All Material and Software (C) 2017 John Konstantaras. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.